Monday, August 6, 2012

Wicked Business by, Janet Evanovich narrated by, Lorelei King

Wicked Business Lizzy &  Diesel Book #2 by, Janet Evanovich narrated by, Lorelei King


The second book in the Lizzy & Diesel series is a fun romp and I did laugh out loud a few times and enjoyed the story, I did have a few problems with it though…

The first being Lizzy’s car getting torched and the new fancy cars showing up, it was too Stephanie Plum for me I don’t want her to get new cars every book…The second is the hint of a triangle between her, Diesel and Wolff please no more triangles I don’t want this book to be just a rehash of the Plum series please give it it’s own life and storyline’s.

What I did like… Carl , he cracks me up I know he doesn’t talk but he just adds so much humor to the story also Hatchet cracked me up too the way he talks and dresses I could just picture him and he made me giggle. Glo had some good lines too and I enjoyed the back and forth between Lizzy & Diesel.


Audio production; As always Lorelei  King does a fantastic job at the narration and I think all of Janet Evanovich’s books are better on audio thanks to Lorelei’s wonderful narration what she brings to the books is just the right amount of humor in her voice , comedic timing and great characterizations.

All in all a fun book that was just what I needed to lighten my mood for a fun story and great narration this gets 4 stars.



2 comments:

  1. You know, I read the first Stephanie Plum novel, years ago. Considered going back and listening to them, but I have so many other books I want to listen to it's hard to fit in such a huge series. Been looking for more Lorelei King narrations, so maybe I'll try this series instead. Two is easier than 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for sure, she also does the Mercy Thompson audiobooks by, Patricia Briggs which is a great series I've read in print if you are into the werewolves & shifter genre.

    ReplyDelete