Monday, February 22, 2016

Armchair Audies 2016

I will once again be participating in the Armchair Audies, however I have decided to change it up a little, I am still going to do the Best Female Narration but I have decided my second category will be Young Adult. I look forward to listening to some new to me narrators and some new to me authors.


I will be starting out with All the Stars in the Heavens by Adriana Trigiani narrated by, Blair Brown

Best Female Narration



All the Stars in the Heavens by Adriana Trigiani, read by Blair Brown
The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant, read by Linda Lavin
Liar of Dreams by Libba Bray, read by January LaVoy
The Lost Landscape by Joyce Carol Oates, read by Cassandra Campbell
The Nightengale by Kristin Hannah, read by Polly Stone
Wild Rover No More by L.A. Meyer, read by Katherine Kellgren

Young Adult



All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, read by Kirby Heyborne and Ariadne Meyers
Liar of Dreams by Libba Bray, read by January LaVoy
The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman , read by Julian Rhind-Tutt, Lara Pulver, Niamh Walsh, Adjoa Andoh, Peter Forbes, John Sessions, Michael Maloney, Sean Baker, Jane Collingwood, Clare Corbett, Allan Corduner, Katherine Kingsley, and Daniel Weyman
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, read by Edward Herrmann
The Winter Horses by Philip Kerr, read by James Langton
X by Ilyasah Shabazz and Kekla Magoon, read by Dion Graham


Thanks so much Jennifer Conner ---Lit Housewife for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment